Back Off , His Mine !


hurmm , i miss him , really miss him ....

Sayang ;


i love you , really love you , i just want to be your one and only one , do you really wanna love me forever ? you're the one good thing i've ever had in my life . Thanks everything , thanks sayanggg . I'll always remember ... I'll never forget how you took my breath away , the first time we met . No matter what happens , no matter what we do , I'll always remember the first time I saw you ^^, with every kiss and every hug , you make me fall in love , tell me that you love me because i really love you . I don't ever want to lose you sayangg,  I want you to be my happily ever after . Stay in my life because i really need you so much and You're always my number one :) ..


"I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well . I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear . I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other, for those were some of the best times of my life "